forbidden

here in holland rocketry/fireworks are forbidden only when you are a meber of a rocketry group, you're allowed to launch these things and that is only when special permission from the local comite is granted.

fireworks arent allowed, but i am allowed to continue my hobby.

strange, because the law actually forbids me to have rocketengines.

greetings, Fabian

Reply to
Fabian Pronk

least they allow fireworks here in taiwan...

Reply to
tai fu

Outlawing fireworks in Taiwan would be like outlawing vodka in Russia...

tim

Reply to
Tim

Clear as Vodka! Thats what I need right now....

Reply to
tai fu

So what's stoping you from joining a club?

Darren J Longhorn

Reply to
Gene Costanza

...or 11-year-old hookers in Bangcock?