FS NCR Intercepter G

I wanted to sell this kit earlier but couldn't find the dang thing when somebody expressed an interest in it. Then, when I did find it, I lost the individual's name and email address. So, now it's on RMR. It's new, in the origninal box but, I did open it. Otherwise, this puppy is mint. I'm thinning the herd this month, I need a 16 GA double shotgun so, keep yer eyes open. I've got lots of goodies including, if I can find it, a bonefide RocketVision Machbuster in it's cute little bag just ready to build, launch and lose.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Bummer Reece, I got rid of one (scatter gun) about three months ago. A real nice over/under for a....sob..snivel...300 bucks. Need the money for a car that was heading south(giving problems).

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii