Wanted to buy...... Italeri kit

Italeri German Panzerj=E4ger Steyr RSO/4 with 75mm PaK40/4 Anti-Tank Gun Anyone know where I can get this OOP kit?

Reply to
JLEJONES

You could try

He claims to have the largest stocks of second-hand or OOP kits on the 'net. He also has the Steyr RSO with PaK 40 in his lists. His price is GBP 11.99, which is around USD24. Dunno about shipping costs from UK, but he could be worth trying.

I have no connection to this firm. Regards, Gaz

Reply to
MadNurseGaz