Getting out of model rocketry, items for sale (Australia)

Hi all,

I'm trying to sell my remaining rocketry materials. My health is such that I don't have the energy for model rockets anymore. I also don't want my wife to have so many of my belongings to dispose of after I'm gone. Here's a web site I quickly put up with what I have left:

Keep in mind that I'm located in Australia, so shipping takes a bit longer to get to other parts of the world.

Cheers,

Ari

Reply to
spodosaurus

wickball

Thank you.

Reply to
spodosaurus

I'll start trying to weigh the items and provide some estimates of shipping costs (I just got an email enquiring about these).

Ari

Reply to
spodosaurus