Have USPS rules on shipping motors changed?

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are you planning on dissolving:

HPR magaxine? Aerotech brand products? TRA?

A request for rule change to USPS. It's not all that hard and NAR refuses (I have made several requests), so CONSUMERS have standing, what say you??

Besides why 30g?

APCP is proveably NON-EXPLOSOVE, so how about 5 pounds?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Dec 2004 / Jan 2005, wasn't it?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe not but TRA credibility is VERY low.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So will he be getting arrested?

I 'think' that the

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fred Wallace, Phil Stein and Brian Teeling agree.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Don't you ever get tired of eating shit??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

So Jerry, if your fine was $40K, how big should Al's fine be? Should the fines be per unit ove 30 grams, per total shipment weight, or simply one price fits all? Or do you let a mistake go, but fine deliberate deceptions, like "model aircraft parts"? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Alan

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Yes - in the vast empty hallways inside Jerry's head.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well if you insist, I can help make your wish come true. I know how you love to be right.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Uh - that is how the Regenerative System that Jerry invented works.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Have you contacted USPS and asked them yourself?

Or did They contact you?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

TRA doesn't think much of you either.