JC, TRA and the future of rocketry

and I thought you were a spokesmen for some organization, Now we know the truth; "your opinions and comments are only relevant to those that agree with you, just like the rest us individuals opinions and comments".. (;-)
Fred
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote:
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
ARSA does not need any spokesman other than John Wickman
when I repost material from an ARSA site, that will John's material
unless I am specifically posting such material, I am responsible for my own remarks
the degree to which my own remarks coincide with John's positions is for the reader to discern, given the context of his previously published comments (and which are preserved historically on the ARSA site)
that should resolve any ambiguity
- iz
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
You-da-Man Iz...
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote:
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
George, the NAR president will not even answer questions posedt hrough email to him, presented as a board vote or on rmr posts in a thread where he posts, why would you make such a clearly unreasonable request on its face of Iz?
Gasaholic?
BunDICK?
Seriously, where's the feedback loop isosynchronous port for NAR?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Or maybe taking a shower more than once a week as needed.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Is that also true of the LA Times who publishes articles from other authors and let the reader decide? That I was misled all along and the real deal is as you say, "your opinions and comments are only relevant to those that agree with you, just like the rest us individuals opinions and comments"?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Eluded Ray twice in the time span of 3 posts :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Nice try babe.
Are CURRENT certifications done by the book or not. Today. Submit a motor and let's see.
You brought up the motor certification, honey. The subject is,.. "..future of rocketry". Someone crossposted comments made by someone who's been made out to be a villain in the past. Who cares? Hasn't someone here been made out to be a villain? What will it take to move on (future)? Heck, that person isn't even here on the other end of the argument, what IS the point?
Let's just see what the future is. Submit a motor.
I dog dare ya.
Joel. phx
Reply to
Joel Corwith
One of his sock puppets at his last self-analysis session told him to.
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote: > > I'm not at liberty to say ;o) > > - iz > > J.A. Michel wrote: > > > Iz, who made you the JC spokesmen, or the Wickman spokesmen for that matter?
Reply to
John DeMar
John DeMar debate style:
Attack the messenger.
Impressive.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
1. I have submitted motors. Here is a list of failure modes:
a. TMT agrees to fire them, fires them in my presence, they work perfectly, then after everyone leaves the data is "lost" (not anyone elses on the same date, machine, session, just mine), the motors not certified and inquiries go unanswered. No refund. b. TMT agrees to fire motors, accepts them physically, approves manufacturer status, then the motors are never fired. No feedback ever received from TMT and money not refunded and the motors show up at a TRA sport launch of the club for the TMT chair. c. TMT illegally asks for a LEMP despite 27 CFR55.141-a-8 and the vendor GETS IT and TENDERS IT and the vendor is NOT APPROVED ANYWAY even though that was the one and only pending requirement. d. TMT chair personally handed test motor hybrids at LDRS and attached to paperwork is a check. TMT chair states there is insufficient room in the STATION WAGON for 3 29mm hybrids and refuses to acceopt them and refuses later to take them under any other circumstances either. Motors later certified by another vendor. e. Certifying agency has a Board Vote to review the 1.3C UN-0186 paperwork on larger motors (MNOPQ), and has a vote and declares the motors will not be accepted since they do not certify 1.1 class product (huh?) even if it can be transported in commerce and furthermore they find that there is no DOT approval. (huh?)
The current situation is broken and whatever rules might exist are being totally ignored.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I certainly would. But I see that once again, Iz has dodged the question. What's the problem, Iz? Can't answer a simple question?
Reply to
RayDunakin
Actually, it _digressed_ when you ignored my question to you and instead posted a bunch of drivel from Cato.
Reply to
RayDunakin
Some of us don't do ROL webpage forums... I was glad to be able to read the message here.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
Some of us are banned from ROL. A badge of honor indeed :) Especially when spoofing and getting access would be so very easy if I were so inclined :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
don't let my official affiliations fool you
I am an analyst, engineer and manager by profession of 22 years. If I cannot establish rapport with insiders and identify significant problem areas in an organization within three months, I would not be worth my salary.
Since I turned my attention to the legislative and political issues affecting rocketry some 9 months ago, I have learned enough to know that the national organizations have hoodwinked more than a few, and have an agenda that prioritizes their continuity and influence above the future of "amateur" rocketry and the interests of vendors, site owners and members.
what you call the fringes define the parameters, while what you might feel is mainstream would be what? TRA party line? Aerotech market dominance? support of 0.9 lbs of "model rocket motors" in "recreational model rockets" as a validation of BATFE oversight?
take a step back Ray, .... way back.
- iz
RayDunak> And just how knowledgeable are you, Iz? You've only been in this hobby what, a
But then since *I* posted it I am sure you will ignore or attack it as "somebody elses words."
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Does your mother still wear army boots? Answer the question.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
And I must say it is discouraging to see comments made when one can not comment back.
At least have the decency to insult an individual 'in their face'.
Joel. phx
Reply to
Joel Corwith