JI nominated to head the CIA

"He's lied, he's cheated, he screws Americans and non Americans alike.. Who would be better to run the CIA?", said GW in a press release today.
When asked for a comment, JI stated,
"I invented this whole business, and leaned how to ignore things that I don't like, and bypass laws I don't like. The Bubbas (GW and my life partner who I met in jail) will be covering my backside - but only one at a time!"
Slow day?

I am not, and will never be a JI apologist.
But it is absolutely amazing that the guys that complain about JI on r.m.r have to make their own JI postings after JI quit r.m.r.
Simply amazing...
Life goes on...as David Lee Roth said once...
Now, to find Brandi again, to Sniff her ;)
Cranny Dane

It's the neighborhood partying when the "cranky old fart that threatens our kids, dogs, and vehicles" actually moves out to places unknown.
RMR was the only place left for JI.. He's been banned from all other places I can think of! He even caused ROL to be shutdown for about a week a few years back so they could clear out his posts.
The "new folks" might not know the JI history.. Just ask someone from Texas about JI's actions after Jim Turner passed away. It's not the only case of JI's true character, but one of the many that comes to mind!

I am not, and will never be a JI apologist.
But it is absolutely amazing that the guys that complain about JI on r.m.r have to make their own JI postings after JI quit r.m.r.
Simply amazing...
Life goes on...as David Lee Roth said once...
Now, to find Brandi again, to Sniff her ;)
Cranny Dane

Sounds like a perfect match. Maybe JI should get a cabinet level job.
Not seeing posts from JI or Brad Guth over the last week or so has been wonderful. It's even been possible to find the post or two every day related to rockets. Now if we could all stop posting about their absence, maybe the rocket-related posts would increase....
Reply to the "Brad Guth" posts but remove RMR from the list of newgroups. In your reply, indicate that the bozos that cross posted this trash need to check their own abilitys in using the internet before they question any one else's "credentials".

(IFYTP)

Oddly, I was responding particularly to rmr, and hadn't noticed other groups.
jeeze you're embarassing.! for goodnes sake,let sleeping dogs lie