Launch Pad "Krypton" Kit

I am looking for a "Krypton" kit that is, or was, being made by The Launch Pad. I've called Performance, Countdown, All Hobbies, and Magnum - no one has the kit in stock. I've also sent an e-mail to The Launch Pad website with no reply. I'm being told that most think The Launch Pad is no longer in business, but no one can confirm this and their website is still up. If anyone has or knows where I might buy this kit, I'd appreciate it.

Bill Schiller

Reply to
Bill Schiller

Performance Hobbies Webstore has them listed for $34.99

-- Bob Cox

Bill Schiller wrote:

Reply to
Bob Cox

Bill, if nobody's emailed you offering a Krypton, go to ROL Classifieds & put up a notice that you're looking for one:

Somebody who's got a kit gathering dust may be happy to sell it to someone that's looking for one. Good luck. -- Richard "dog ate a whole bag of unopened chips that were for a party" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok