LDRS Stuff

Even though I wasn't there, you all have my appreciation -- as does anyone else who hosts an LDRS. You folks provide a tremendous service to TRA and the hobby.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I included them by association but was aware of the particulars. Thanks for clarification nonetheless.

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Phil Stein

Doc, I never did make it to the host hotel. There was hope on Saturday, after the banquet, but that ran alot longer than I expected. Next time for sure.

Reply to
Robert DeHate

That's OK, Gene stood me up too. ;-)

Doc