LDRS...Wow!

For those of you that could not attend LDRS25 you missed a good one. Nice weather, great flights, lots of motors available, and excellent event management. A huge thanks to all the POTROCS crew and all of the volunteers from around the country that made it happen. Your hard work really paid off. As member of the Delta III team I wanted to personally thank all of you on this public forum. Your efforts really helped us to have a successful flight and a great time.

Reply to
Bill Richardson

Bill, The Delta flight was assome ! Way to go. I got some bad video of it to re-live the flight. It was great!

Reply to
dd