London Rockteers

To all of UKRA, & the people of the U.K.
We just wanted to say that Verna & I hope all the U.K. rocketeers and their
families are all safe and doing well after the cowardly attacks on London today. Remember, they are afraid of you, they can't fight you face to face, they are evil cowards. We know you will respond as you always have, bravely and determined to win the battle. Your allies across the pond are ready to help.
Our thoughts, hearts, and prayers are with all of you there and throughout the U.K.
Verna & Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Thamks reports are that the majority of those based in London have checked in and are fine thankfully.
To all those anti war on terrorism and objected on the detaining with out charge on terror suspects this is what happens. These scum should be dealt with in the severest of manners.
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO
Damian Burrin wrote:
These scum should be dealt

There is a little history I've attached on ABMR.....in fact, I'm wondering if that's not how the suicide bomber remains are being handled.
Chuck
snip
I like it! I say they should put a pig on every plane and pass out ham sandwiches to the passengers to use as weapons.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
Ditto. My thoughts are with you. It's terrible when things like this happen to innocent people who aren't bothering anyone. It's even terrible if they are bothering someone. I can see no reason for things like this.