Looking for some old builders

Does anyone know the Whereabouts of Eric Lohr, Eric Russell, Bret Corp or Dan Gazzaniga? Dan produced the famous 1977 Estes Shatner video and the
others mentioned actually build the models used..including the scissor wing glider that Shatner launches prematurely at the end of the video. I was just watching the old video again tonight and got to wondering about these guys.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Hmm, no body seems to know where these guys are. That's odd given the size of our community.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Try switchboard.com pulled up Dan in Davis, CA if its the right guy