Looking for some old builders

Does anyone know the Whereabouts of Eric Lohr, Eric Russell, Bret Corp or Dan Gazzaniga? Dan produced the famous 1977 Estes Shatner video and the others mentioned actually build the models used..including the scissor wing glider that Shatner launches prematurely at the end of the video. I was just watching the old video again tonight and got to wondering about these guys.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Gosh, I need to dig that out and transfer it to disc. I love the super slo-mo they used (and showed things like the OT that bound on the rod and nearly tipped it over).

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green

Hmm, no body seems to know where these guys are. That's odd given the size of our community.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Try switchboard.com pulled up Dan in Davis, CA if its the right guy

Reply to
Booms