looking for timers

In some ways YES. I use motor ejection as BACKUP in larger rockets.

I've seen Brusiers turned into Warlocks with bonus delays.

any way, with a hy-brid launch, timing is BAD news. you want a gee-wiz or a perfect flite or a RDDS or sometihing other then timing BOB.

and you know I'm "just almost" about right. I wont go to the "edge" and say I right cause nobody is dead on right.

/ArtU

ArtU

I've looked around and Black Powder should be easily accessible at outdoor shooting and sporting supply houses.

even a cablas in your state, the worldsformost outfitter ! and they have type 4 mags as well !

Reply to
ArtU