Low Power Estes Slow Motion Launch Vids

in the last three weeks, the sober worm is killing the isps mail queues like crazy.
some unix mail server admins are quitting and finding jobs outside of IT based on the headaches of spam and worms

Hi Dan. I have one email address that I have had since aug 1995.
It gets so much spam that it's email goes to

If I removed these .fiiles for 90 seconds, that email address get about 10 emails in that short time period.
I can't get rid of this email, it has too many SOA records in DNS it takes care of.
And that's how the spam to it got started probably.
Dan Cox wrote:

What kind of camera did you use for the previous videos, and what kind are you planning to use?