NARAM 46 Events ?

"Doc" wrote in news:GXI_a.14237$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

As a past R&D judge, I'd say absolutely, especially if you drew a few conclusions from the measurements.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (PeteAlway) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

Not to be confused wiht "hair on his end" (the way I first read it)?

not lysdexic nel.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

I have proposed making a huge special purchase from Estes of A3-6T and B3-7M for contest and mini-sport purposes. I would still be strongly in favor of spearheading that.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

2 entries. Lila wrote up another contest administration report. 2nd place. The winner was a very good report on the use of model rockets in education.

Alas, with only 2 hours from range shutdown to R&D presentations, and packing up, getting back form the field, showering, getting dinner, etc, I didn't get back in time to hear them.

Note to future NARAM CDs: Unless you're in an environment like Center Valley, 2 hours from range shutdown to evening activities isn't enough time. We fell into that mistake at NARAM-33. We need 3 hours to have a decent meal.

Bob Kaplow

Naah, he loks more like Jerry Irvine :-)

Bob Kaplow

I would certainly say so. But the Big Bux are for B division, aka high school aged kids. Otherwise, my 9 year old daughter would be working on an R&D project right now :-) And I'm assuming you're jsut a tad older than high school age...

Bob Kaplow

If you get them contest approved, I will buy them. But could you add the A3-2T and perhaps A3-0T to the list as well.

Bob Kaplow

Are you kidding?! It's the PERFECT R&D project. It quantifies the strength of many materials and, my favorite part, dispells myths that epoxy is stronger than wood glue. >;-) Seriously, It'd make a great R&D entry and would advance the hobby much more than any recent R&D project that I've seen. If you need an editor or assistance with some more work, drop me an e-mail. (Don't use this address, though. This is an old Google account name.)

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Mark Simpson

bob: I'm gonna smack you if you don't cut that out......... shockie B)

I look nothing like JI.......and I also have no T-shirts for sale either.....

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I don't either. I just claim to :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have to say I have met him and could swear I took a picture (looking for it :-) and he looks nothing like jerry irvine.

here we go

Day 2 Page 9 last picture on page black t-shirt. is that you shockie ?

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

yeah thats me Chris, with my hand up talking to david logan..........

I should have had my sunglasses on so no body would recognize me......heheheheh

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

"shockwaveriderz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Excuse me? With your hand up what?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Neither does Jerry. See, another similarity :-)

Reply to
GCGassaway

my hand was up trying to hide my face from the camera....AS I was also talking to David don't ask me why... shockie B)

why> because I was trying to remain ANONYMOOSE......INCOGNITO......

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I sold t-shirst for years with no problems. It took a credit card processing scam to bring me down. The scammer since was cancelled, left the state to avoid prosecution and got out of the business she was using to process cards at all.

As for shirts today? If USR had certified motors, and it should considering the list of valid paperwork it has:

  1. EX numbers
  2. DOT shipper certification
  3. DOT certified boxes
  4. ATF exempt or LEMP, your choice
  5. CSFM
  6. USPS approvals
  7. UN shipping approvals
  8. A long list of the optional paperwork

The ONLY reason USR is not certified by immature little clubs is the leaders are hateful, carry grudges, and do NOT want any viable alternatives in LMR especially by THE LMR pioneer itself.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"I am a liar and am proud of it." - George Gassaway

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The ONLY reason USR is not certified ....

Reply to
GCGassaway

Asking NAR to simply follow the law and realize and recognize that rocket motors are EXEMPT from ATF in full at all sizes is not in any way asking for a change in the requirements.

It is asking a bunch of stupid people, exactly comparable to you, to follow the law. Follow the lawsuit we have paid so dearly for, and to follow 40 years of traditional practice. You and your collegues of course refuse. That is truly stupid. At least that is my objective opinion.

trans·fer·ence P

Pronunciation Key (trns-fûrns, trnsfr-ns) n.

  1. a.The act or process of transferring. b.The fact of being transferred. 2.In psychoanalysis, the process by which emotions and desires originally associated with one person, such as a parent or sibling, are unconsciously shifted to another person, especially to the analyst.

transfer·ential (trnsf-rnshl) adj.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Just Jerry

Till you show me *your* EX numbers, DOT approvals, LEMP, CSFM, etc, etc, how about your silly little club simply accept mine? NO? I thought not.

Thanks for the $1000 refund BTW.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine