Naramlive.com REALLY needs yours guys help

I need TEXT ie captions names motors information about as many of the flights etc.. on Naramlivecom as I can get.

Any help even just one caption is greatly appreciated. I just need to know the URL of the page and either a decription of what pictures your captioning or the file name (preferred) of the picture !

Tell friends tell people that you know went to Naram etc..

Thanks!!

Chris Taylor

Nerys