Need a long LOC 5.4" coupler

Can anyone help me track down a long 5.4" LOC coupler? The standard ones now are 11" long. The long ones are 2-3 feet long. I had one but lost it in a crash. Now that coupler is all that's between me and rebuilding that rocket. I can't find one at any rocket vendors, and LOC doesn't make them any more.

Jim Parker rekrapmij at yahoo period com

Reply to
rekrapmij