Notice how nice RMR was today without Jerry Irvine?

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I also find RMR quite boring w/o JI. Once in a while I have learned a few things about history, in spite of some of the antagonism between Jerry and others, and I have learned some helpful things about rockets too. In order to "survive" on RMR I needed to learn to live with the "character" (or lack of it) of this particular NG. Sometimes I even read the "flame wars" but the personal attacks and insults are counterproductive. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.
:

Come on Jerry, let's keep it in context:

"The data and information he (Jerry) provided to me was provided to the folks in DOT, as he requested; nothing more, nothing less"

I don't remember making any guarantee, other than, to get your paperwork to the correct DOT official, which I did, and what ever happened after that was not the result of information other than what you provided. However, I will agree there has been "no positive progress", if the information on the US. Rockets web page is correct and can be considered an indication of such, "lack of positive progress". In any case, if and when positive progress is realized, I may well be one of those in line to purchase...Maybe by LDRS; any chance Jerry??????????

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

No fly cutters or large hole saws, but I picked up a nice set of pattern bits. I also have the 8" general; I was looking for a smaller one. I don't know how you feel about that 8" inch monster, but it scares the hell out of me, even at extremely slow speed.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Let's be very clear. I am NOT blaming you for anything regarding your interfaces with DOT "on my behalf" except a lack of communication about what you sent and when, and what they said, if anything.

I do not consioder it your fault they denied to my attorney ever seeing the papers you KNOW you sent and KNOW I sent twice. My understanding from you from you much later, is they denied to you receiving the TWO faxes from me. I find it evidence of something "up" that neither you nor I have the resources to "overcome".

No action was taken on your "filings" either BTW.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What I faxed Mrs. Monrowe @ DOT, was what you sent me; that fact was communicated to you via email and during a phone conversation, between you and I, immediately after it was accomplished. What was communicated to your attorney, by DOT or anyone else, I have no knowledge, directly or indirectly. What I know for certain; I faxed to Mrs. Monrowe what I said I did and Mrs. Monrowe said she received what I faxed. I also know that Mrs. Monrowe said your paperwork was incomplete and as for as the DOT was concerned, you were not the registered holder of the DOT EX numbers you claimed. In addition I know for certain; I was contacted by a DOT regulatory enforcement officer, looking for additional information and that is where the information trail, from me, stops. As for as I'm concerned, all of this is old news and the only relevant issue know; you are still not legally able to ship you motors in commerce, with you/US Rockets as the source or origin of manufacture or that is what you would be doing. Once again, I reference your own US Rockets web page as a cited source...

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I do not know if it was Ms. Monroein particular that denied receiving it, but the DOT did in an official capacity.

This is 100% consistent with what I have always said.

I see we have nothing to argue about on this topic and I consider it closed.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I also have

about that 8"

Ditto. I got the 8" first, but ever since I found the 4" (IIRC it goes a bit larger than 4") I use it unless I need to make something larger than the 4" limit.

Bob Kaplow

Thank you...

Fred

Jerry Irv> I see we have nothing to argue about on this topic and I consider it > closed.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

So Kurt needs a proxy now?

Take a few days off to play with the wife and kid and everyone thinks I've "gone to big hen-house in the sky".

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Kurt said "hen house".

John

Reply to
John Stein

I know who's the boss in my family, too. Ain't love great?

John

Reply to
John Stein

Verna is pretty good about it. She's in charge, but she lets me pretend I am. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Definitely! : )