NSL: Manuver Complete

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Fred has not been fined by the DOT, but you certainly have.
Fred has not violated FAA regs, but you certainly have.
Fred did not fraudulantly misdate motors, but you certainly have.
Fred did not commit civil fraud, but you certainly have.

You should check the record.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

You can't prove what does not exist, now can you. Post whatever records you can find. For the record; I have never received so much as a warning, much less fined, for any purpose from or by DOT. Once again, you are taking liberties with the truth. In fact, you are a lying sack of shit..
http://rspa-atty.dot.gov/appeals/Irvine-app.pdf .
Fred

Hmmmm.
Boeing has.
INCLUDING your location.
Stop spewing shit. Your profession is in peril.
I have noticed you feel I am expendable. You have trained me.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

That is not true: you are a liar..

You are full of $&it.

Not rrue, you are you are your on worst problem.

Fred
Dave Grayvis wrote:

See Phil's post on Jerry's "moron status"; it explains his problem..
Fred

If you think it's relevent, why don't you? I don't think anyone cares about Boeing's fines but yours have entertainment value. 8-)

Oh, I'm sorry.
BIGGER(est) FINE FRED.

By waking up early so you can have a good glue buzz by lunch time?
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Since you claim to know how the NAR contest range controller works, perhaps you can explain why it has an audible reversed battery alarm but isn't protected from damage caused by a reversed battery?
--
David W. Schultz
http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz /