OOP Vendor Search

I was wondering if anybody here has any sort of contact info for the people who used to run Aardvark Rocketry (Blackhawk R&D). I know they have been a memory for a number of years, however I was hoping I might be able to wheedle a little help out of them.

Barring that has anybody ever built their 4" 38mm Aerobee or their 4" 38mm Patriot? If so and you still have the instructions, I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a line.

Thanx.

Reply to
Al Gloer

I know Andy is pretty big but I wouldn't refer to him as people. b>) Dr Ardvark can be found on eBay selling kits. Andy went underground a few years ago. ....Ed

Reply to
Ed Rowe

The folks behind Aardvark had a differing of opinion and parted ways; Blackhawk R&D was just one of those inviduals.

No clue where to find Andy, though.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

GFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have the instructions for the Blackhawk Patriot in the 2.5", 24mm version. The dimensions and the templates would be wrong, obviously. If you think any of the rest (there's not much) would be useful, I could scan it for you.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Reply to
Al Gloer