Ramrod

Just posted a couple of pics of my 1st 7.5" diameter rocket on abmr. Flew it on a Pro 54 K570 last week (to 3,180'). I'd been itchin to fly it all summer. Thanks for helping me set 'er up Gene.

Reply to
Bill Wehner

Sweet! Nice lookin' ride. Great paint job!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Even nicer close up. Read: impeccable...

P.S. My pleasure, Bill... :-)>

J.A. Michel wrote:

Reply to
Gene Costanza

I can imagine! Pictures rarely do it justice.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

"Bill Wehner" wrote in news:3f9092ab$0$26383$ snipped-for-privacy@news.nntpservers.com:

Hahaha, did you leave it on top of your truck on the way to the pad? :D

Reply to
BrundlFly