Re: Best 38mm Motor?

FAA disagreed. The claim was "NO FAA WAIVERS EVER FILED."

Hard evidence of the lying and falsification was ignored and the report making the false claim was eaten by Tripoli's dog.

What is the name of that dog anyway? "Chuck Rogers does Bill Morrow"?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You have established it is your (self-defined) job to make it smell like shit even when you (mutually) agree to add perfume to the mix.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The stated requirement was passage of three years.

The refusals to reinstate continue after 12 years.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Exactly. Or are you a liar now too?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You do not have that option in the current market. You used to.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How long have they been OOP?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Because you have no viable, accessable alternative.

"Restricted Access-sm"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What reason?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Show us the "hard evidence" that you claim to have.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry, no amount of perfume could make your "stench" go away.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

you're the expert, you tell us.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

One of the advantages of unwritten rules is that they can be changed at any time by the whim of the powers that be. And that includes back-dating the change or just making them up as you go. That "code of conduct" I was asked to agree to when they threw me out is a perfect example. Any one who has been a TRA member in the past decade should ask for their copy. I asked for one before agreeing to it, but never got one.

It's a perfect example of Calvinball. And it's just like what the JBGTs are doing with their 62.5g limits etc.

Bob Kaplow

The court ruling last year very clearly stated that at least for SU motors, no permit is required for them, regardless of size. That should make something like the H124 a very desirable motor.

Bob Kaplow

Why do you supose one of the falsified claims against me is "backdating"? The only people that claim to know about any backdating are people making 2nd and 3rd hand reports of rumors. No direct claims were ever made by anyone.

Like police, like AHJ :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I thought Ground Hog Day wasn't until February.

For the uninformed, that's reference to a movie - its worth seeing..

Reply to
Phil Stein

Here, but I thought in "Big Fines" case, it was; "pop goes the weasel"

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

It's both.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wonder if he will want the information in his FAQ?? (;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Filmed near where I live. I was just in the Woodstock square last week.

Bob Kaplow