Re: Bioterrorism: It Ain't Rocket Science

(Reagan voice on)

Well...... uh, that's where you'd be wrong. I'm... uh, red all over. : ) (Cherokee)

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Hmmm. Since they had already seceeded from Mexico, in what,1836, I'm surprised they haven't done so again. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

That's gotta be it. Once human psychology evolves to the point that we'd be comfortable downloading our thought-patterns into their spacecraft, it'll be possible for them to invite us to come visit.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I've spent time in Texas... there's definitely a libertarian, independence-oriented feel to the place - like the basic "American Revolutionary Spirit" once over again (and not quite as devitalized)...

California shares the history of having been constituted as an independent republic before joining the Union, but there doesn't seem to be quite as much of that sort of feeling here. We're too suburbanized and domesticated for that sort of notion these days.

Texas ain't perfect, but it's got pieces of what California should have been...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Bush II was born and raised in New Haven, CT. The family moved to Texas about the time junior was 12. Bush II spent his HS years at Philips Andover Academy. I still fail to see what makes him a Texan. Bush I maintains Texas resicency for tax purposes even though his address is still a vacant lot.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook©®

Alan Jones wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Gung'f orpnhfr V fgbyr uvf frperg qrpbqre evat. :Q

Reply to
BrundlFly

Lbh thlf qb ernyvmr lbh'er znxvat gur ONGSR rira zber cnenabvq....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

:) He knows which state still has some freedom. He can't be totally stupid.

Any state that fairly recently had drive-through coctail bars can't be all bad :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Where else would Fords be made? I mean 80 years ago. ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Is it south of the Mason-Dixon line? ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You're either a mortician or a paramedic.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

That's what we deal with, folks. Daily.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

Correct. Hawaii is. South Point on the Big Island is the southernmost point in the US. Been there. Not far away is a green sand beach.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com:

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Well, it's certainly not a northern state, is it?

I'd probably go with the old definition of the Mason Dixon line.

Bob Kaplow

Yup. The real trivia question is what is the EASTern most point in the US?

Bob Kaplow

yea, the problem isnt getting any better. It seems for the past years prices of goods have been increasing, while waves have not, in fact have decreased! I just wonder if theres going to be a point where you cant cut wages anymore or prices will lower itself since people cant buy anything if they cant afford it, and business hurts if no one buys... seems like the only way to make any descent money is starting a business.

Reply to
tai fu

And try going through school in the south when you dad is a "damn Yankee". :-)

Oops, I should have capitalized south, right?

John Stein

Reply to
John Stein

That's what you get. Durn furriners...it's like they get lost on the way to Florida and then never leave.

;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Wake Island?