Re: Bioterrorism: It Ain't Rocket Science

Yup....some of my most vivid memories of southern living are of my dad discussing politics at the local barber shop...where the crew cut was the ONLY hair cut.

And the correct politics...George Wallace. I'm surprised we left with ANY hair on our heads.

John Stein

Reply to
John Stein

zoot wrote in news:8a04svk15dk8858kgojtspecspup4esnqk@

4ax.com:

-----ORTVA CTC FVTARQ ZRFFNTR----- Unfu: FUN1

V ernyyl qbhog gung gurl ner irel jbeevrq nobhg EBG-13 nf vg vf irel rnfvyl vqragvsvnoyr naq qrpbqnoyr... Abj CTC ba gur bgure unaq vf rnfvyl vqragvsvnoyr, ohg abar gbb rnfl gb penpx. Rire jbaqre jul gur zvyvgnel naq PVN ner fcraqvat fb zhpu ba fhcrepbzchgref? Zl org gurl ner ernyyl hfvat gurz sbe penpxvat rapelcgrq zrffntrf engure guna ahpyrne erfrnepu nf gurl pynvz. Unira'g gurl rkunhfgrq pbzchgre oynfg jnir cerqvpgvbaf lrg?

-----ORTVA CTC FVTANGHER----- Irefvba: CTCserrjner 6.5.8 sbe aba-pbzzrepvny hfr

vDN/NjHOC8XAvcBx4o5s+UvERDXKcDPsEnV6o2IE8X9SeZxOI0kkHnGrnvjNbV8p

5IWa53UeUC8eap0WB5cQRBT4 =a11q

-----RAQ CTC FVTANGHER-----

Reply to
BrundlFly

keeping our BATFE lurker friends busy are we? :o)

- iz

BrundlFly wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Ya mean a carpet bagger?

hell i see entire posts without capitalization sometimes even without punctuation

Reply to
Alan Jones

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote in news:Bpxwb.274604$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyc.rr.com:

If they forgot their secret decoder ring they shouldn't be keeping tabs via Usenet. No really, if they forward this stuff on to the NSA I really won't know what to say. I'll have to laugh I guess?

Reply to
BrundlFly

Oh, so he stayed and never went back? My sister married one of those and we still haven't lived it down. ; ) And to top it off, my daughter graduated from Penn State!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

snip

As a contractor I worked all over the country including Texas. From Amarillo to San Antonio to Houston and I can say that I never met a "true Texan" I didn't like. The people I know are all great but they are as I say, true Texans.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Baghdad? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Isn't there an official USA sovereign land in France from WW2 commeration?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Also isn't Guam being a territory and on the other side of the dateline considered "east" to the extreme?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Alaska

Christopher Deem

The easternmost point in the United States is Pochnoi Point, Alaska, at 179'46' east.

The westernmost point in the United States is Amatignak Island, Alaska, at 179'10' west.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

You wouldn't want to live there :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:10:08 GMT, zoot is alleged to have written:

Ah, yes. Santorum. That frothy mix....

- Rick "Savage" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

On 23 Nov 2003 17:07:39 -0600, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) is alleged to have written:

Hawai'i is, IIRC.

And northernmost, easternmost, and westernmost are Alaska, Alaska, and Alaska, respectively.

- Rick "Split it in two, and demote Texas to 3rd largest" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I actually spoke with one of his people in the DC office back before he co-sponsored. They knew what I was talking about and were already assembling documentation on it to give the Senator. They were very polite and we all know that Santorum cast his lot with us.

I even got a nice letter thanking me for contacting the Senator about some medical thing for the elderly and saying that he agreed with my position on it.

Hey, he signed on as co-sponsor. That's the important thing.

Zooty

President, Flaming Liberals for Santorum

Reply to
zoot

Nope!

Bob Kaplow

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS OF USENET, WHEN WE GOT ALL UPPER CASE POSTS FROM THE USSR. THE TASS NEWS RELEASES WERE PARTICULARLY GOOD FOR A LAUGH OR TWO.

Bob Kaplow

Plonk!

Bob Kaplow

You're getting closer...