Re: [FFT] Cert vs LEUP Q !!!

You may NOT recall the reason TRA got onto the NFPA committee in the first place was NAR was rewriting NFPA-1122 to "write out" TRA members "exemptions".

NAR was militantly against HPR at the time.

After TRA joined NFPA they simply helped NAR kill all general exemptions for regular people they could. Mandatory consumer certs for access is one example.

Note how adding that agregious provision in no way disuaded ATF from going their own way.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You know what I would do, especially if you ask for my help, then BS me and "take liberties with the truth". (:-))>

Reply to
WallaceF

or

or

Many local jurisdictions requirements are:

EXEMPT.

That makes you a lisenced business.

or

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

CITE?

Reply to
Phil Stein

proprietorship

I posted the date of publication in my initial quote of the code. I posted it again yesterday. As for your "reference", all you've done is post your opinions. You have not posted even a single sentence from the code itself! I post cites, you post BS.

raydunakin

Of course you can. But you have to do it legally. Merely saying, "I'm a corporation" doesn't make it so.

industry.

You may not need a business license, but you do have to be legally incorporated.

For manufacturing rocket propellent? I don't believe that.

By whom, and when? All of the manufacturers currently in business have been required by ATF to have ATF permits.

Cite?

Again, what is your cite to support this claim?

I have, I cited NFPA code, which most if not all states have adopted. You haven't provided a single cite.

goods?

Irrelevant. Stick to the topic.

More irrelevance.

And you think that manufacturing propellent does not??

What would Fred Wallace do?

Perhaps he would point out that you're the only one here with a proven track record of fraud, lying and violating federal regulations, and as such you have no credibility.

Reply to
raydunakin

According to who?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

BINGO!!

Reply to
WallaceF

members

Yes, I remember it vividly. In fact, I posted the details here the last time that subject came up.

exemptions

Are you saying that the corporate exemption no longer exists? I find that hard to believe, since rocketry corporations are still doing business.

Consumer certs do not eliminate the corporate exemption.

So what? ATF isn't the only agency that regulates rocketry. NFPA codes are not ATF regs and were never intended to supplant ATF authority. o

Reply to
raydunakin

Nope. Do I need one? Possibly. Do I care? No. That's the difference between us -- you want everyone to believe you're legal when you operate without permits.

It's like speeding. I do it all the time, but you won't see me telling people it's legal to speed. It IS illegal. Nor do I blame my speeding tickets on the Auto Club. p

Reply to
raydunakin

At no time do you ever concede a point or conform to the subject in any narrow way, so no resolution is possible with you in the mix.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

According to the law. Just saying, "I'm a corporation" doesn't make it so. Incorporating is a legal process. g

Reply to
raydunakin

Let's try this again.

According to what rule?