Re: [FFT] Cert vs LEUP Q !!!

It never helps to point out the obvious. The post just caught me in a funny mood. I try to abstain from joining in on the banter... who and where what rules are or were made or enforced is a pointless conversation in this forum.

Ray is a fierce apologist for the orgs. It is just funny sometimes...

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

LOL. You just proved the point.

Did you read what you posted?

Incorporation and member ownership of a corporate entity are what you are cornering... NOT certification. Certification has no bearing on that issue.

"In this case..."... I haven't seen many new aerials from you lately... what gives?

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

current

anything

engaged

research,

NFPA-1122

rocket

It's in NFPA 1122, but unfortunately I haven't found any other text from that code. Since the darn thing is copyrighted, it's hard to get any info about what the actual codes contain without shelling out the money to buy it.

Jerry's site had a link to at least part of 1122 and 1127, but last time I checked the links were broken.

Reply to
raydunakin

Who shipped rocket motors labeled as model airplane parts?

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

current

anything

engaged

research,

confirmation". It

licensed,

member's

receives a

membership

Certification originated with the need for members to prove compliance with NFPA 1122, as well as the corporation's desire to ensure that its members were capable. It wasn't until NFPA 1127 that a specific certification process was defined in code.

Been really busy the past few months, also lost too many payloads and rockets the last few times I flew, so now I'm trying to build a bunch of new ones. I really want to get back out to the desert before it gets hot again, and before all the wildflowers die off!

raydunakin

You just LOVE to change the subject back to that over and over.

The fact it is clearly off-topic also indicates it is intentional harassment.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He never does. See my reply to him in another thread this morning.

Similar.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Simply false. Mere affiliation with any club accomplished that.

Tripoli itself added "fly any H and be qualified to fly anything larger".

Flight qualification at a TRA launch, not nationwide commercial access restriction on purchase, like NFPA-1127 is right now thanks to TRA/NAR authorship.

The actual reasoning for the H flight (I am #012), was that the construction methods for MR were different from MRT. Now MRT has been renamed to both LMR and HPR.

I do believe you will agree there are different construction methods for an H vs an Estes D12?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's all part of the "mosaic", deal with it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Hey "Dave". Since you want to "mock" the "mosaic", perhaps you want to compile a series of izzy posts defining the elements of the actual mosaic. It's all on rmr.

It would be helpful and enlightning to the debate over the recent TRA BOD minutes declaring a full continuation of the HPR Magazine relationship.

WITH NO REPAIRATIONS.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's what we were taught in the 80s about it.

I know you are an older member then I am, so please tell me the other reasons they incorporated, other then the reasons of non-profit status that Gerald generously persued for them while they were a for-profit corp.

yes, universities and governments had the same 1122 exemption corps did.

Reply to
AlMax

People that consider the BIG FINE, the fraud judgement and several other subjects in where Jerry has been known to have taken liberties with the truth, will decide for themselves. Who's being naive? I think it's you.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Good thing Texas is between us and him. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Very nice. Specifics?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I know I was. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

About the time you stop lying. It should only be a few minutes after your heart stops beating.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I like mosaics.

Reply to