Re: Need some basic info on design...

see

shockie B)

Hi, > > I'm rather new to rockets, but already am I hooked :D > > I have decided to try to build a rocket all the way from scratch, and I am > interested in homepages that could teach me some basic maths about building > it. Required size of fins, weight distribution and shapes, drag etc... Is > there a good beginners > > Jonny. > >
Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Look under scratch.

Get yourself a rocket design software, too.

Nick

Reply to
EMRR