Re: October Sky DVD marked down as WalMart

Dang it!! I just bought that one about 3 weeks ago at wallyworld for 15.00. Great movie!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

I saw plenty of copies of October Sky priced a $9.94 today at my local WalMart.
Reply to
J.A. Michel

Isn't that that movie that shows kids making pipe bombs?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Even less if you check dvdpricesearch.com...

Bob Kaplow

Not exactly, but they did show kids buying alcohol, screwing around, and doing other dissreputable things things.

Reply to
Alan Jones