Re: Ping Jerry - Rockfest 2004?

Hey Jerry, I was looking forward to the Easter weekend launch (I seem to

> recall a February date as well). > > Couldn't find any mention of it on U.S. Rockets web page. > > Still on? It's a 1400 mile drive for us, but we were really looking forward > to it. > > > Mark > >

We received confirmaton of our 50k waiver and windows to 100kfor both dates.

The Feb date is a "test launch" and the April date should be the first where many invitations will have been extended.

Just value-added Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine