Re: rec.models.rockets FAQ Part 03 - Rocketry on the Internet

And let's not forget another NAR club in Alabama:

SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society NAR 572

Thank you!

John Stein

Archive-name: model-rockets/internet > Rec-models-rockets-archive-name: rockets-faq/part03 > Posting-Frequency: weekly > Last-modified: 2002 May 29 > URL:
snipped-for-privacy@surfbest.net/thor.htm > > GEORGIA > Southern Area Rocketry >
> ILLINOIS > CIA: Central Illinois Aerospace, NAR Section 527 >
> NIRA: Northern Illinois Rocketry Assocation, NAR Section 117 >
> INDIANA > Rocketeers of Central Indiana >
> SCAM: Summit City Aerospace Modelers, NAR Section 282 >
> Launch Crue - Holland, IN >
> KANSAS > K.L.O.U.D.Busters Inc., TRA Prefect >
> KENTUCKY > Kentuckiana Rocketry Association >
> MARYLAND - WASHINGTON DC > NAR Headquarters AeroModelers Society, NAR Section 139 >
> Tripoli Maryland >
> MASSACHUSETTS > CMASS: Central Massachusetts Spacemodeling Society, NAR > Section 464 >
> MICHIGAN > Huron Valley Rocket Society >
> MISSOURI > St. Louis Rocketry Association >
> NEW JERSEY > > Garden State Spacemodeling Society >
> Tripoli North Jersey >
> Southern Jersey Area Rocket Society >
> NEW YORK > ASTRE: Albany-Schenectady-Troy Rocket Enthusiasts of New York, > Section 471 of the NAR >
> MARS: Monroe Astronautical Rocketry Society > Section 136 of the NAR >
> LIARS: Long Island Advanced Rocketry Society, TRA > Prefecture 29, > and the North Shore Section 142 of the NAR >
> Buffalo Rocket Society - Tripoli Western NY >
OHIO > Northern Ohio's Tri City Sky Busters, NAR Section 535 >
> Northeastern Ohio's Mantua Township Missile Agency, NAR > Section 606 >
> Queen City Area Rocket Klub - QUARK >
> Toledo Area Rocketry Society >
> OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Tripoli >
> PENNSYLVANIA > Pittsburgh Space Command, NAR Section 473 >
> Southern Pennsylvania Area Association of Rocketry >
> Blastoff Rocket Club - Erie >
> SOUTH CAROLINA > Tripoli South Carolina >
> TEXAS > DARS: Dallas Area Rocket Society, NAR Section 308 >
> AARG: Austin Area Rocketry Group >
> NHRC: NASA/Houston Rocket Club, NAR Section 365, TRA 002 >
> UTAH > UROC: Utah Rocketry Club >
> VIGINIA > NOVAAR: Northern Virginia Area Association of Rocketry >
> WEST VIRGINIA > West Virginia Society of Amateur Rocketry >
> WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists - WOOSH >
> > *** WEB SITES OF GENERAL INTEREST TO ROCKETRY *** > > Apollo-Saturn Reference Page > John Duncan's guide to the Saturn V and Saturn 1b, with loads of > scale data for the modeler. >
> BATF >
> BATF "Orange Book" > A scanned copy of the BATF non-copyrighted book titled, > "ATF - Explosives Law and Regulation," >
> Certified Motor Listings > NAR Standards and Testing Committee >
Tripoli Motor Testing >
> Cineroc Sites > Places were you can find stuff about the old Estes Cineroc > movie camera >
> Competition Rocketry >
> Early Space Flight > John Sisson of UC Irvine has created terrific web page about early > visions of spaceflight, including material from Ley, Disney, > and our > own G. Harry Stine. >
> Electronics and Rocketry > Ed's web site devoted to electronics used in consumer rocketry. > Currently has VCP files and information about Taniwha Flight > Computers >
> FAA Form 7711-2 Application for Certificate of Waiver > downloadable/printable copy of Form 7711-2 >
> Model/High Power Rocketry Motor Dimensions >
> Model Rocket Drag Analysis > John DeMar's R&D report containing useful CD data >
> National Fire Protection Association >
> Northeast Regional Contest Board page >
> Old Rockets, Old Rocketeers, Nostalgia >
> rec.models.rockets Design Contest Homepage > Enter your rocket design in the ongoing r.m.r. Design Contest! > Winners receive prizes from generous r.m.r. readers. >
> VCP Software Archive > Official site for Gary Crowell's CP/CG Calculator. > Stabilize your designs! >
> Water Rockets > Gary Ensmenger's Water Rocket Playground: >
> Yahoo - >
> The above is a great starting point and has a large number of > pointers > to other rocketry sites. > > >
> This is the rocketry page of Sven Knudson. > He has the most up-to-date HTML version of the > rec.models.rockets FAQ. > He also has great rocketry pages and the rec.models.scale FAQ. > > --------------------------------------- > Copyright (c) 1996-2002 Wolfram von Kiparski, editor. > Refer to Part 00 for the full copyright notice. > >
Reply to
John Stein