VCR alert

Heads up -

Your last chance to record "Rocket Challenge" will be this weekend - it repeats on the Discovery Channel tomorrow (Saturday 11/21/03) at 5, 6, and 7 p.m. EST. That's the last showing for this run.

Reply to
BB

(Saturday 11/21/03) ?

I thought that Saturday was the 22nd.

John "I got paid on Thursday the 20th" Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Duh....... brain fart......... ;O)

Yes, that should have been 11/22/03.

Sounds like a good excuse to fly rockets!

Reply to
BB

Like I realy need an excuse. Only one problem though, it's been raining then snowing then raining then raining some more. Ya, it sucks to live outside Portland Oregon some times. Rained all day, now it's 22 degrees outside.

John

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

And the Southeast Alabama Rocketry Society NAR 572 members will keep you in mind today. We'll be basking in the sun with light winds, 75 degree temps and lots of BP and AP being burned today. Sometimes, life is good.

John

Reply to
John Stein

But do you have any chance of seeing a white Christmas? :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You can SEE a white Christmas from Lucerne and drive to it in under 45 minutes. Does that count?

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have a feeling the cold and snow are missing replaced by a salty mist

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It SNOWS at Lucerne alright, just the snow never gets deep or lasts long. And it gets damn cold there too.

Having flown rockets in real snow there is a lot to be said for it. Just have a good jacket and an able recovery crew.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sounds like a my kind of place, I must get there someday.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Sure we can...we watch the weather channel :-)

My wife and I are planning a trip north this week just to play in the snow. Looks like there should be plenty to deal with.

John

Reply to
John Stein

got it, although had to drive more than 20 miles to get a blank tape at the time

Reply to
tater schuld

Snow in socal??? Hell, I just got done shoveling 4 inches of WET snow here in MN. And there's going to be a lot more to shovel later on this afternoon. Sucks that I have a double driveway ;/

Ted 'sore all over' Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

1/8" at a time :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This is Or. so you never quite know what the weather will do. The weather man said it was going to rain and next thing you know it's snowing. They called for snow and it rained. I can't wait for about May when it starts to get sunny again, even if it's for ten minutes a day.: )

John

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii