Re: Regarding Aerotech RMS motor delays

Above, you claim to be a manufacturer.

jerry, stop playing with you "dog" and answer the question.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

discovered?

We were all partners in Powertech.

Powertech was the motive.

It caused YOU to lie under oath and sell the motors you "held in trust".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROBERT L. WEISS, ESQ. BAR #118796

1001 Partridge Drive, Suite 105, Ventura, CA 9 3 003 (805) 650-1717

Attorney for: Plaintiff, Franklin Kosdon Bob Kloss, Brian Teeling, & John Lee

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FOR THE COUNTY OF VENTURA

FRANKLIN KOSDON; BOB P. KLOSS;) Case No. 117435 ) JUDGMENT BRIAN TEELING; and JOHN LEE ) Plaintiffs, ) vs. ) JERRY IRVINE, individually, ) and dba U.S. ROCKETS; ) JERRY IRVINE, dba POWERTECH; ) DOES 1-50, INCLUSIVE ) Defendants , ) ....

Where is Chuck's name mentioned?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

.

Now are you denying he was a partner in Powertech?

ROFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey, that kinda sounds like what I did when "big fine" asked for my help and I found out the truth.. I guess "big fine" will never learn, "not to take liberties with the truth"..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

How much do you wish to pay for motors ?

Reply to
AlMax

I did not say He never was, Chuck and Korey left on good terms with you, several years before.

They had no involvement in the trial, with the exception of, Chuck's brief appearance as a plaintiff witness.

Specifically, what would be Chuck's motive?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What else do you expect? ANY excuse to sling poo at TRA works for Bob.

Reply to
Tweak

Nut as NAR members, we can now adjust AT delays that have been certified by TRA TMT, except we don't havee the results of the TMT tests to know what the initial delays are in the first place.

If you're going to test motors, you have to make the test data available to EVERYONE, not just to members of your own club. If you don't tdo that, you should lose the "AHJ" status to be able to test and certify motors. It's that simple.

It's time for TMT to poop or get off the pot.

Bob Kaplow

Poo!

Bob Kaplow

That's okay, it hides how wacky AT delays are to begin with. Just go by field practice and go from there. You DO buy your motors in batches of

20 or more, don't you?

Jerry

Agreed. What are WE going to do about it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Pssst...here is a secret for everyone. TRA hates Bob, too, we just don't obsess about him. Unfortunately, the converse is not true.

Reply to
Tweak

Bravo, Bob ol' bean.

I'll give you 10 "good sport" points for that rejoinder!

Reply to
Tweak

I don't care if they hate me or not. Just realease the damn data like they should have for the past decade.

Bob Kaplow

Ole!

Bob Kaplow

If they fixate on the soap opera and increase it, the sheeple will be distracted from that darn inconvenient data.

Just fly rockets!

:)

Why do you think the annual membership meeting every year starts witn a LONG monologue by the President and next in line is the all-meeting-long raffle!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What data is that?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes, Phil really IS that clueless.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How long have you been sleeping. Delay test results for all certified motors. Part of what NFPA requires that they test. You can get the NS, ISP, Tmax, Tave, etc. from TMT, but delay tiems have been a secret since they ran John Cato out of town in 1994.

PUBLISH THE DAMN DATA!

Bob Kaplow

If you'd been more specific, I wouldn't have asked.

Reply to
Phil Stein