Re: Swivels

I got my ROW and Supplements from ARA Press,

, great service. You can also order it from Peter Always Saturn Press,
Ken Baldwin CAR #S825 (replace nospam with telus to reply)

As I move slowly from hobby to sport rockets, I was wondering if I could get > a line on where to get some swivels for Parachute mounting. It seems for my > PML kit that the little ones I use for even the biggest estes rockets are > not going to work. On a lark, I tried Home Depot, however everything there > seemed way too big. > > I'd appreciate any leads. > > On a second thought. I am 99% finished with my Mini-BBX and can't seem to > find in the instructions where along the shock cord the parachute should > mount. Any body know? > > Finally, what is the correct color scheme for a Black Brant? Most of the > ones I see are a black and white scheme. PML recommends a > SSilver/Black/Brown, & Red scheme. > > Really, last thing, I promise: Anybody have a spare copy of ROW they would > want to part with? I have had an eBay watch for months, and Amazon just > reports "yeah, riiiiight." > > Thanx > > Al > >
Reply to
Ken Baldwin

Check out

there you will find the actual colors schemes and pictures of several (lots) of sounding rockets. Most of the Black Brants appear to be basically black with the instument bay (payload section) either goldish or silver. Do a web search for "sounding rockets" and there are a bunch of sites with both civilian and military rockets with actual color schemes. Hope this helps. Tom B. "Born To Fish - Forced To Work!!!"

Reply to
TomNavyRet

has them up to 900# test!

Buy Peter's book and match one of the paint patterns he documents. Makes a great holiday gift to yourself.

Bob Kaplow

We buy ours from Top Flight recovery.....nice selection and nice stuff!

-- Andy Deepsky Rocket Supplies

Deepsky Rocket Supplies