Real facts regarding that airliner that saw a rocket exhaust trail

http://www.kfwb.com/content.asp?table1tabCount=6&table1tabOn=1&table2tabCount=6&table2tabOn=1&displayOption=&contentGUID =&groupName=KFWB%20News%20Local%20Headlines&siteGUID=

http://www.sirius.com/
Fred Shecter wrote:

http://www.kfwb.com/content.asp?table1tabCount=6&table1tabOn=1&table2tabCount=6&table2tabOn=1&displayOption=&contentGUID =&groupName=KFWB%20News%20Local%20Headlines&siteGUID=

This might be a little easier to click
http://tinyurl.com/aybt8
Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Nope--- I carefully measured the pressure required to click the mouse button over each of the two links shown, with a SciTech P-100A strain gauge. I obtained 100 samples from each URL; there was no discernable difference in applied pressure required between the two links.

LOL