RIP- Patrick "Iceage" Harvey

I have some very sad news to announce to this list, BluesRocks #1, I was notified today that Section Advisor and founding member of BluesRocks #657
passed away in his sleep last night of natural causes. He had been in bad health for quite some time. He was only 52 years young.
Patrick was a very good and dear friend to me, and I loved him to death; he moved up here from Florida back in the 2002-3 time frame and wanted to shoot up rockets with friends so he contacted me and said, let's start a section; so we did.
In addition to being an avid rocketeer, Patrick was also a big collector of rocks and fossils.
Patrick had a keen sense of humor which I enjoyed and which I will miss; that was evident with his odd ball rockets that he launched on a regular basis. Patrick will be sorely missed and may you Rest In Peace old rocketeer friend.
terry dean
52 sounds a lot younger than it used to.
Condolences to Patricks family and friends.
In pace requiescat.
Bill Sullivan
shockwaveriderz wrote:

My condolences to you for the loss of your friend, and to his family.