RIP- Patrick "Iceage" Harvey

I have some very sad news to announce to this list, BluesRocks #1, I was notified today that Section Advisor and founding member of BluesRocks #657 passed away in his sleep last night of natural causes. He had been in bad health for quite some time. He was only 52 years young.

Patrick was a very good and dear friend to me, and I loved him to death; he moved up here from Florida back in the 2002-3 time frame and wanted to shoot up rockets with friends so he contacted me and said, let's start a section; so we did.

In addition to being an avid rocketeer, Patrick was also a big collector of rocks and fossils.

Patrick had a keen sense of humor which I enjoyed and which I will miss; that was evident with his odd ball rockets that he launched on a regular basis. Patrick will be sorely missed and may you Rest In Peace old rocketeer friend.

terry dean

Reply to
shockwaveriderz
52 sounds a lot younger than it used to.

Condolences to Patricks family and friends.

In pace requiescat.

Bill Sullivan

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

My condolences to you for the loss of your friend, and to his family.

Reply to
raydunakin