Rocketry Folks in Flagstaff, AZ?

I am a teacher in Flagstaff looking for local rocketry folks. My class is entering a rocketry competition, and I am looking for people in the
community who might serve as mentors. Please respond here or via e-mail. Thanks.
Tim Ellsworth Bowers
Be sure to use the TARC YahooGroup. There is a list of Mentors in the files section of the TARC YahooGroup. And there is Q & A from this year as well as past years' competitions.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
http://www.sirius.com /
Get in touch with these guys: http://www.arizonarocketryteam.net /.
They are a great group of people, always willing to lend a hand.