Rocsim program

Is there anyway to get a free copy of the latest version of rocksim for evaluation purposes? I have tried spacecad and have problems with wrap around fin guides. I do have the money to buy it, I just dont want to get stuck with it if I dont like it.

Reply to
Mike

Yes, download the demo from the apogee website.

It's perfect for evaluation, just about fully functional just can't save and a couple of other restrictions.

Enough for evaluation purposes.

damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

I have both programs, and like both for different reasons. Rocksim seems more developed at this time, but I haven't seen the latest version of SpaceCAD yet.

Like damian said, download the demo from the site. Heres the link:

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips