ROL NEWS--AeroTech Endorses Consumer Adjustment of RMS Delays

No.

Is that on topic enough?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No. As usual.

Reply to
raydunakin

No, it's just a very old story.

Reply to
raydunakin

attribution corrected for you:

How would that impact EXISTING DOT approvals?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And he seems to be in both no comment mode AND pissed at Vulcan to the point the entire leadership of Tripoli carried water for him on this.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, are you high on glue?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yellow glue.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't know, but we could find out. Get some DOT approvals on your motors, and I'll rig up a box full of unpackaged propellent laced with BP. Then I'll videotape it bursting into flames and send the tape to DOT with a letter claiming that your product is a serious shipping hazard. How would you feel about that? Do you think maybe DOT would just ignore it?

Reply to
raydunakin