Shhhhh...

/whisper
Yeah, still around...
Just bought 8 Patriot kits, and a B6-4 bulk pack from hobbylinc...
Flown a bit this summer, but not nearly enough.. new job.. managing
satellite for a fleet of trucks.. diesel fuel prices.. etc..
Looks like the retarded massive cross-postings have stopped.. let's not wake up the mongul hoard...
Kesler's still around too...
I'll just be listening over there in the corner...
<vbg>
whisper/
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Wow, you keep a satellite on station in orbit so it can see who has the best fuel prices !
Way to go, tell me how to join up please ;)
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Welcome back......and lets cut back on the Aqua Velva :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org says...

Not really. Just resubscribed to rmr today and read through the "same as it ever was". Not sure how long I'll be around.
This place is bad for my disposition, which is too bad, as it used to be fun.
--
Tweak