Simple timer for large rocket

I came across a timer unit some folks flying larger rockets might be able to use :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/V-2-Rocket-Time-Switch-Clock-World-World-War-2_W0QQitemZ290061525730QQihZ019QQcategoryZ4078QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Kevin OClassen
Kevin OClassen wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/V-2-Rocket-Time-Switch-Clock-World-World-War-2_W0QQitemZ290061525730QQihZ019QQcategoryZ4078QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Looks way too "new" to be WWII vintage.
But then, it's "only" $330,000

I'd rather trust a 12F629, with a G-Switch and a mosfet!!! less that US$15 for a fully working homebrew timer!
Paul.
From the auction description:
"It is known as the first object that reached the suborbit".
LOL! I thought the Chinese beat the Germans into "suborbit" with rockets by a couple of thousand years...
p.s. to anyone who believes this is a "V-2 switch-clock", I have some steel metal balls with Japanese writing on them, which are actually Godzilla eggs. Be the first on your block with your very own pet city-wrecking monster! Only $75,000 plus shipping, void where prohibited by law.