Simple timer for large rocket

I came across a timer unit some folks flying larger rockets might be able to use :)

Kevin OClassen

Reply to
Kevin OClassen

Looks way too "new" to be WWII vintage.

But then, it's "only" $330,000

Reply to
Gus

From the auction description:

"It is known as the first object that reached the suborbit".

LOL! I thought the Chinese beat the Germans into "suborbit" with rockets by a couple of thousand years...

p.s. to anyone who believes this is a "V-2 switch-clock", I have some steel metal balls with Japanese writing on them, which are actually Godzilla eggs. Be the first on your block with your very own pet city-wrecking monster! Only $75,000 plus shipping, void where prohibited by law.

Reply to
Eekamouse

I'd rather trust a 12F629, with a G-Switch and a mosfet!!! less that US$15 for a fully working homebrew timer!

Paul.

Reply to
Paul