Small Pet Fish Now Considered Threat To National Security

DOES THE ACTION FIGURE COME WITH THE SHIRT, OR IS THAT EXTRA? 8^)

Ed

Almost.........

Chemical Engineers design explosives...

Electrical Engineers design guidence, fusing, and detation (sp) systems.....

Mechanical Engineers design the airframes and delivery systems......

Civil Engineers make sure everyone else has plenty to do by designing the targets!

Without the Civil Engineers, a lot of engineers woud be out of a job!

8^)

Ed

Alas mine came without the filling...

But that photo would certainly make a good recruiting poster for the Libertarian party...

Bob Kaplow

author as well. It's legit.<

Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers either.

I don't believe the story.

Happy New Year!!!!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

} On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:28:58 -0500, Doktor DynaSoar } wrote: } } >Update: } >

} >I provided all the necessary details to the young lady as to why they } >were wrong. } >

} >She wrote back. She's filing formal charges against the TSA at } >LaGuardia. } } Thank you. I'm sure she appreciates it. } } Zooty

She said so.

But I appreciate more her willingness to take action. It's one thing to get your story in a paper. It's something far more to take steps to retrieve your rights from those who wrongly took them.

IMO, she's the hero.

Reply to
Doktor DynaSoar