so when will gasoline be considered an explosisve?

I hope they win. Then, child welfare will have to take these kids away from their obviously neglectful parents, for repeatedly exposing them to food that they KNEW was dangerous to their health.
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:46:13 -0400, "Mal Content"

There are cases where child welfare agencies actually gave the parents McDonald's meal tickets to feed their children. Of course this was before McDonald's started selling salads and such.
Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Like I tell people with cholesterol problems, "eat shit and die!"
Kurt
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:07:06 -0400, Len Lekx wrote:

And to think that the substance that is the *greatest* threat to us, is being ignored:
http://www.dhmo.org
--

Greg Heilers

its exempted by congress
Strange that no one actually answered this question...
Gasoline is not an explosive. It is a fuel. It will only explode when mixed with an oxidizer, such as air. If you take a full can of gas and light the spout, you will only get a flame that you can easily extinguish by replacing the cap.
Liquid gasoline only explodes on your television set and in the movies.
To the best of my knowledge, anyone can buy ammonium perchlorate without any license, up to one lb shy of one drum. I don't recall how much a drum weighs; I think it's over 100 lbs. Same for aluminum. The ATF does not classify the components of explosives as explosives, at least not in quantities of less than one drum. This may not hold true for all components, but it should be true for the common components.
Tater wrote:

Not true. Read the list of explosive materials. Ammonium perchlorate w/particle size <15 microns is listed, and "blackhead" aluminum powder is restricted and you can only buy to pounds without a LEMP. There are numerous other "components" of explosives on the list.
Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

The typical ingredients; HTPB resin, 200 micron ammonium perchlorate and 400 mesh Aluminum are unregulated, as are all the ingredients in ANCP. Firefox restricts sales of 1000 mesh blackhead aluminum to avoid liability issues.