So You Thought WE Were The Only Target For Idiotic Government Regulations

USA Bans Vegemite!
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20620744-953,00.html
Apparently it contains something that may only be used in breads in the
USA.
Or maybe they got it mixed up with VitaMeataVegeMin.
Or possibly with the right oxidizer...
Bill Sullivan
"You Guthrie? You bringin' in a couple of Keys?" - Customs Inspector to Arlo Guthrie just before asking for an autograph
On 30 Oct 2006 08:05:40 -0800, "The Rocket Scientist"

They decided it was all a mistake although from what I've heard about the taste of it, maybe it wasn't a mistake.
Phil
http://www.vegemite.com.au / http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/vegemite.asp
Personal use = legal
Commercial use/import = not-so-legal-at-the-moment
http://www.sirius.com /
Have you ever tasted Vegemite? That stuff SHOULD be banned.
I know that some people like it, but the first time I tasted it I thought I was going to hurl.
Oh, and I think a key ingredient in Vegemite is also in beer...so they'd NEVER ban that. Amazingly enough, beer would be the A part of ATF...but the ATF doesn't regulate it, Excise does. (that makes no sense to me)
-Aaron
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

"This is the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, we need to talk" "so I take it this is not about the Alcohol or the tobacco..."
--
TAI FU