SORE-Society of Old RockEteers

Ding ding. We have a winnah.

I'm with you, Bill.

Reply to
Tweak

Well, at least you can tell the difference and not poop in your pants! :)

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

Well, start something else, then. What rocketry needs are more exclusionary "cliques", don't you know?

Reply to
Tweak

SOOOOOOOOO! Been eating too many hot wings, huh.

Randy

<randyolb

Only at parties and only if I'm given advance notice. :-o

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

Built my first Estes WAC C in 1964. I was 11. $1.98 plus .49 cents shipping from Penrose. Came with 2 motors, IIRC.

Bruce Kirchner

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner