Team America Rocketry Challenge 2005

I have to echo Doug Pratt's sentiments - it was a brilliantly organized and executed event - kudos to Trip, NOVAAR, and JP at AIA. Even Mother Nature cooperated!

I've posted pictures and videos on my site -

click on "updates"

Enjoy, Jerry O

Reply to
Jerry O'Sullivan

organized and

Excellent photos. Sorry I missed the event this year. Glad to hear it was a big success!

H3

Homer Hickam

We understood that your presence was required elsewhere...I can relate. See you next year!

Homer Hickam wrote:

Reply to
pratthobbies