Thank You

Sending my heartfelt thanks into cyberspace for their noble sacrifice...
Virgil "Gus" Grissom Edward H. White
Roger B. Chaffee Francis R. Scobee Michael J. Smith Judith A. Resnik Ellison S. Onizuka Ronald E. McNair Gregory B. Jarvis Christa McAuliffe Rick D. Husband William C. McCool Michael P. Anderson Ilan Ramon Kalpana Chawla David Brown Laurel Salton Clark
Godspeed.
Scott wrote:

Scott,
I agree with every word you've written. You've just inspired me to build a small memorial in my shop.
Bob
I respectfully suggest adding Vladimer M. Komarov of Soyuz 1 and the Soyuz 11 crew of: Georgi T. Dobrovolsky, Viktor I. Patsayev, and Vladislav N. Volkov to the list.     Best wishes,     Will
Scott wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3

Excellent suggestion.
Randy www.vernarockets.com