Thank You

Sending my heartfelt thanks into cyberspace for their noble sacrifice...

Virgil "Gus" Grissom Edward H. White Roger B. Chaffee Francis R. Scobee Michael J. Smith Judith A. Resnik Ellison S. Onizuka Ronald E. McNair Gregory B. Jarvis Christa McAuliffe Rick D. Husband William C. McCool Michael P. Anderson Ilan Ramon Kalpana Chawla David Brown Laurel Salton Clark

Godspeed.

Reply to
Scott

Scott,

I agree with every word you've written. You've just inspired me to build a small memorial in my shop.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Juliano

Reply to