This group has gone from great to ridiculous

snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Yes, apparently the greatest heresy in rockety is to even hint that certain regs aren't directly related to safety.
On 21 Nov 2005 16:21:30 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

No.. NO Ray! Go *back* to your thread...
We had a nice, clean fight going on in this one...
Yer not aloud to bring that up in here!
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

They are defacto for "public safety" purpose.
" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

Ray, are you hinting that FAR 101 regs aren't related directly to safety?? (:-)
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:06:16 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

NO NO NO!
Go away! Yer pollutin' my thread!
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Sorry, I thought I was keeping my response in line with the ridiculous, hoping to smoke out something great.. :)
Fred
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:35:14 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Oh, OK. Yeah, me too...
That's why I'm channeling Rod Serling...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

I'm disappointed Tod, really, I am.
I thought that by now, you would've posted a link to some whacko website in response to Fred. You've got a million of 'em!
-Kevin
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:22:17 -0600, Kevin Trojanowski

http://www.universe-people.com/english/default_e.htm
When you figure out how it works...
Let me know...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
http://www.absurd.org/a.html
Bad acid...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Holy cow, it's King Tut on an acid trip!
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:22:17 -0600, Kevin Trojanowski

And, for Kurdt...
http://www.randomchicken.com /
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Yuk yuk yuk...or should that be cluck cluck cluck?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Personally I think nyuk nyuk nyuk is more appropriate :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

I bet this was the chicken that blasted his way out of Kurt's coup :)
http://www.psychochicken.com/art/tpc%20kiss.htm
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
says...

Now that is a good one.
--
Tweak

Phew! I feel better now.
I was getting worried about you for a while there, Tod.
-Kevin
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org says...

I disappear for a day, and just look what you let happen here, Hilty. How COULD you let this thread get back on topic.
Fer shame.
--
Tweak

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

No comment here, Fred. I've learned my lesson. I must have missed the list of which regs are off limits for comment in the Rocketeer's Bible. Perhaps someone should add "Thou shalt not question the utility of FAA regs" to the FAQ. ;)
Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah, sound systems. So, how 'bout them cables, eh?
?