Timing of request for comment

Judge Reggie B.Walton was a Reagan, Bush1 and Bush 2 = appointee.....During Bush 1 he was the #2 man in that administration's = War on Drugs......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Whih for the record is failed and expensive at the same time.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reputation for what? "Never having been accused of violating unjust Anti-Terrorist Regulations?" As a friend of mine said recently, "I know a lot of folks who'd consider _that_ a badge of honor!"

"When the next list of 'White House enemies' comes out, I want to be on it. My son will never forgive me - ten years from now - if I fail to clear my name and get grouped, for the record, with those whom Richard Milhous Nixon considered dangerous." (Hunter S. Thompson, June 1973)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker