Trailing Edge igniters

You are STILL fixated on me!
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, you're like watching a horrible, slow motion train wreck. A Person just can't keep from looking.
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Have you ever seen this museum he now claims to have?? I wonder if it's open to the public?? (;-)
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

I have a pretty good idea.
As for public accessibility I'm pretty sure the dumpster behind the liquor store doesn't have a lock on it.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Your so easy "big fine"..(:-)
http://www.info-central.org/support_igniters.shtml http://www.sparksrocketry.com/igniters.htm Links found on: http://www.aeroconsystems.com/electronics/nichrome.htm

made]
Thanks for those links, though I'd already seen them. Construction shown is similar, but with a twist. I will post later today my findings.
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"