Wanted: 4mm hex bit

Does any one know where I can get a 4mm hex bit for a cordless screwdriver. I had enough problems finding the English set, but now I need one specific
bit in Metric. I'd prefer the longer (~40mm) bit, but will settle for the stubby (~20mm) unit that needs the magnetic holder.
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in message

Try Advanced Auto. Lots of hex heads are used in automotive applications.
snipped-for-privacy@home.com (Mark Simpson) writes:

Got a more complete pointer? AdvancedAuto.com seems to be a tire dealer in the Phoenix area. A search gets over a million hits on Advanced Auto.
Say, since you're in the auto industry, can you, or anyone for that matter tell me how I can measure a TORX head and determine what the number code is that fits it. There's a really big TORX bolt holding a bracket in my Odyssey. Short of buying a handful from T50 on up somewhere, then returning all but one, is there some way to determine what size I need by measuring the bolt head?
Go to the locale dealer and ask them. My brother has people ask him all kind of questions like that. My brother works for one of the largest Honda/Yamaha dealers in the Portland area as a mechanic.
John

screwdriver.
specific
the
applications.
is
returning
http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.nar.org
http://www.space-rockets.com/congress.html
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I'm sure there is, but I don't know it.
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD says...

Call a stereo shop and ask to speak to an installer. Odds are that person will know.
--
Kurt Kesler

Try the 5/32 bit outta the english set. 4mm=.15748 5/32=.15625 most socket head screws will accept either
Barring anyone having one to give, or finding a bit in a store, make one by cutting off and grinding hex facets from a screwdriver style nut driver. These nut drivers can often be found solo or small sets for cheaper than normal bits... dunno why though.
~ Duane "been there, done that" Phillips.

screwdriver.
http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.nar.org
http://www.space-rockets.com/congress.html

I actually made one out of 1/4" hex stock to fit either 2-56 or 4-40 (can't remember which) before I found an English set at Builders Square before they all closed up. Sure I could do the same for a 4mm Metric, but I'd rather buy some than go through the effort of making one again.
I've made other bits, like a Flashbulb wire-wrapper out of K&S brass tube mounted in a hole drilled in a short piece of the same hex stock. A drop of CA holds it together.
There are times it's nice to have a Unimat.